To bid on online items:
- Click the link to go to the auction website
- Register as a bidder
- Confirm your bidder registration (confirmation email will be sent to your email account)
- Select “Catalog” from the menu
- Click the “Bid Now” button to enter a bid on an item
Online Auction Rules:
- Online auction will close at 9pm Sunday, October 6, 2019
- Notifications – the online auction system will automatically email notifications to bidders when they have been outbid or have won the final bid.
- Soft Close – if a bidder bids on an item within the last minute of bidding, the bidding time will be extended by 2 minutes to give other bidders a chance to respond. The item will officially close when no bids are posted during the final minute of bidding.
- Following the auction, items will be available for pick up at the KHS ag department unless winning bidders make other arrangements with the FFA advisors. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card.