AUCTION ITEM PICK-UP
Auction items can be picked up Tuesday, September 29, 2020 from 2-6pm at the Kuna High School ag shop. Pull into the bullpen by the greenhouse.
If you can’t pick up your items Tuesday, contact Joe Blackstock 208-899-6193 or Travis Edwards 208-989-6664 to schedule a pick-up date and time.
For the health and safety of our community, the 2020 Kuna FFA Alumni Scholarship Auction will be held online.
Auction opens: Monday, September 21, 2020
Auction closes: Monday, September 28, 2020
To bid on online items:
- Click the link to go to the auction website
- Returning bidders login; New bidders register as a bidder
- Confirm your bidder registration (confirmation email will be sent to your email account)
- Select “Catalog” from the menu
- Click the “Bid Now” button to enter a bid on an item
Online Auction Rules:
- Online auction will close on Monday, September 28, 2020.
- Notifications – the online auction system will automatically email notifications to bidders when they have been outbid or have won the final bid.
- Soft Close – if a bidder bids on an item within the last minute of bidding, the bidding time will be extended by 2 minutes to give other bidders a chance to respond. The item will officially close when no bids are posted during the final minute of bidding.
- Following the auction, items will be available for pick up at the KHS ag department unless winning bidders make other arrangements with the FFA advisors. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card at time of pickup.